You're invited to a potluck
February 15, 2017
edited on February 18
It is time to sign-up to join this year’s round of Community Potluck Dinners to be held on Sunday, March 5 from 4:30 to 7:00 pm.*
* One potluck will be held on Sunday, March 12
These potlucks are organized annually by the Parent Involvement Committee. New this year: Every family will earn one PPP hour for attending!
Attending a potluck is a great way to get to know folks outside of your hurried drop-off and pick-up times and a chance to meet families outside of your classroom!
This year, there will be 11 potlucks, each hosted in a PIC family's home. Please note that this is not a progressive dinner, just a plain old potluck at one location.
Meet your host families:
- Bowman-Popp: Noah is a Hawk and Miles is a Dragontail. They live with parents Trey and Elizabeth in Spruce Hill (19104).
- Gentry-Peacock: Will is a Firefly and Amelia is a Wild Thing. They live with parents Phil and Mary in Walnut Hill (19139).
- Johnson: Syncere is a Hawk and lives with parents Brooke and Amir in University City (19104).
- Johnson: Nova is a Wild Thing, Titus is a Firefly, and Pax is a Roadrunner. They live with parents Lindsey and Graham in Spruce Hill (19104).
- Luchi-Mackey: Clara is a Caterpillar and lives with parents Allyson and Dan in Center City (19146).
- Murray-Erdman: Fiona is a Rainbow and Ian is a Grasshopper. They live with parents Anita and Stephen in Spruce Hill (19143).
- Rimmer-Suh: Colin is a Sunshine and Ben is a Dragontail. They live with parents Nancy and Al in Spruce Hill (19143).
- Rosenberg: Alice is a Rainbow and Isaac is a Starlight. They live with parents Sharon and Jeremy in Spruce Hill (19139).
- Solomon-Friedman: Adebayo is a Starlight and Mkale is a Roadrunner. They live with parents Asali and Andrew in Cedar Park (19143).
- Blecker-Friedman: Miles is a Moonbeam and lives with parents Marjorie and Hilary in Spruce Hill (19104).
- Beg-Brill (March 12): Willa is a Hawk and lives with parents Shaheen and Reni in Spruce Hill (19139).
Choose a host family from the list above and include your contact information when you RSVP. Your host will be in touch before the potluck to finalize the details.
RSVP's must be received by February 24. Email Parent Involvement Committee member Lenny Zeiger at email@example.com.