Sign-up to Potluck on March 6
February 10, 2016
It is time to sign-up to join this year’s round of Community Potluck Dinners to be held Sunday, March 6 from 4:30 to 7:00 pm.
These potlucks are organized annually by the Parent Involvement Committee. This year, there will be five potlucks, each hosted in a PIC family's home.
Please note that this is not a progressive dinner, just a plain old potluck at one location.
Attending a potluck is a great way to get to know folks outside of your hurried drop-off and pick-up times and a chance to meet families outside of your classroom!
Meet your host families:
- Bowman/Popp: Noah is a Hawk and his younger brother Miles is a Grasshopper. They live with their parents Elizabeth and Trey in Spruce Hill (19104)
- Dori/Isaacson: Ben is a Bumblebee and lives with his parents Etai and Rachel in Drexel Hill (19026)
- Mercurio/Callison-Burch: Reed is a Sunshine and lives with his folks Dawn and Chris in Cedar Park (19143).
- Golzari/Hunt: Ava Luna is a Firefly and her big sister Leila is a proud PIC alum. They live with their parents Mana and Stephen in Spruce Hill (19104).
- Zeiger: Ariana is a Roadrunner and lives with her folks Leonard and Kalinda in Walnut Hill (19139).
Choose a host or neighborhood from the list above and include your contact information when you RSVP. Your host will be in touch before the potluck to finalize the details.
RSVP's must be received by February 19. Email Parent Involvement Committee member Nancy Rimmer at email@example.com.