New Family Orientation Oct 7
September 28, 2016
9/30/2016: PLEASE NOTE A CHANGE IN LOCATION -The meeting has been moved to the A-Z Room, located on the ground floor of the Sweet Building.
To give new families a wider scope of information about the PIC experience, we are offering a new family orientation on Friday, October 7 from 8:30 - 9:30 am in the
Spruce Building's Small Gym.
During this time Executive Director Deb Green and other administrators will cover:
- Brief history and what makes us different from other programs
- Philosophy and curriculum
- Communications from center and classrooms
- Parent Participation Program (PPP)
- Governance and committee structure
- Oversight at PIC (licensing, Keystone STARS and NAEYC accreditation)
- How finances and development work
- Anything else participants wish to know about
New and not-so-new families are welcome to attend!