Neighborhood Potlucks on March 2
February 19, 2014
Join us for the 2014 annual Neighborhood Potluck Dinners, which will be hosted by PIC families on Sunday, March 2 from 4:30 to 7:00 pm.
These potlucks, held in the homes of PIC families, are one of the Center's popular community builders. They are open to adults and children and give everyone a chance to get to know each other a little better outside of PIC.
Choose from one of the following neighborhood potlucks--families living in different neighborhoods and who have children of different ages. All you have to do is bring a dish!
- Debra Lefkowitz and her son Nate who is a Moonbeam will host in Ardmore
- Trey Popp and Elizabeth Bowman and their children Noah in the Dragontails and Miles in the Peanuts will host in Spruce Hill
- Mana Golzari and Stephen Hunt and their children Leila in the Fireflies and Ava in the Wild Things will host in Spruce Hill
- Seema Kashyap and her daugther Ayira who is a Wild Thing will host in Spruce Hill
- Sharon and Jeremy Rosenberg, their son Isaac in the Fireflies, and their latest addition Alice will host in Spruce Hill
- Marjorie and Wolfram Arendt and their children Rainer in the Starlights and Rowan in the Roadrunners will host in Spruce Hill
- Leah and Max Topaz and their daugther Abby who is a Peanut will host in Cedar Park
- Mariko and Michael O'Byrne and their son Zachary who is a Sunshine will host in Center City
RSVP by Monday, February 24 by sending an email to PIC mom Valeska Redon. Your host will contact you to finalize the details.