Enchanted By ArtStart Items!
September 10, 2014
Our annual silent auction fundraiser is quickly approaching and ArtStart items are coming in.
On October 16, come experience an Enchanted Garden and bid on close to 100 silent auction items, including a Pocono getaway, private tour of the Penn Museum, handmade wood-turned bowl, and an overnight at any Courtyard by Marriott hotel (US or Canada).
One thing that makes ArtStart's auction so unique are the item donations of time and talent from families and staff. As we continue to fill the auction table with exciting items, we have some questions for you?
Do you know someone who...
- will house-sit, dog-walk, or water plants while someone is on vacation?
- can be a cook for the ever popular “Dinner-a-Month” package?
- will give music lessons or offer a professional massage?
- will create a piece of original artwork?
- is a financial advisor willing to offer fiscal wisdom?
- would make a great lunch date? (e.g. the mayor, an author, a pediatrician, a veterinarian)?
- is a professional contractor or house painter?
- is interested in placing an ad in our Program Book?
Maybe that person is YOU! Consider how you can help us raise important dollars for tuition assistance.
Our donation request form is easy to fill out and return.
Also, each Potluck supper will have an ArtStart Committee member attending to talk more about our big night. Bring your questions and your ideas!