Grateful for Grandparents and Friends
We've just wrapped up two amazing days of welcoming Grandparents and Grand Friends. We had a great turnout with close to 100 guests who took time to discover what goes on in PIC classrooms.
This year, we asked these very experienced care givers to share some words of wisdom on parenting. We find them well worth sharing:
- Listen: Listen to your children...always!
- Be present: Stay present as much as possible.
- Accept: Love them for who they are.
- Encourage: Always show support, but let the little darlings experience life!
- Model behavior: Live a life before them that is a worthy example.
- Love: Fruit can spoil. Too much love won't spoil kids!