Fall Practicum Students at PIC!
As fall descends upon our campus and the leaves begin to fall, we welcome future teachers to PIC to support their training. This semester we have 5 students from the Community College of Philadelphia's Early Childhood Program joining toddler and preschool teachers in the classroom.
These practicum students were welcomed at an orientation meeting last week to learn more about the Parent-Infant Center community, along with our vision and values for teaching young children.
The supervising PIC teachers also had a chance to get together to discuss their role as mentors and the contributions these students can make in their classrooms. We know that practicum experiences offer many opportunities for growth for the college students, PIC teachers, and our children!
Meet this year's line-up and please welcome these future educators to PIC!
- Julie will be in the Caterpillar Room on Thursdays
- Tiffany will be with the Sunshines on Mondays
- Shaquanna will be in the Rainbow Room on Wednesdays
- Rayonna will join the Peanut Room on Wednesdays
- Evonya will hop in with the Grasshoopers on Tuesdays and Fridays