ArtStart Commitee Announces Event Theme
August 13, 2014
Want to learn more about ArtStart and it's theme for 2014, Enchanted Garden? Stop and chat with one of this year’s committee members to find out about this fall fundraiser or email Development Manager Karen Stachelek.
Planning is moving forward for ArtStart 2014, which will be THE social event of the season at PIC!
Mark your calendar now for Thursday, October 16 from 5:30 to 8:00 pm at PIC. The evening will be filled with lively company, great food & drink, competitive silent auction bidding, and fun!
This year's event committee is made up for PIC parents, who are working closely with Karen Stachelek.
- Tyree Carr, whose son (also named) Tyree is in the Fireflies
- Robert Chaney, Theo is a Roadrunner/soon-to-be kindergartener and Fletcher is a Firefly
- Clara Flores, her son Alexander is a PIC alumni and her son Teo is currently a Starfish
- Marni Fogelson-Teel, whose son Elijah is a PIC alumni and daughter Remy is a Starfish
- Leila Graham-Willis, whose daughter Ella is in the After School Center and Aaron is a Roadrunner
- Hien Lu, Sylvia is a PIC alumna and Penelope is in the Rainbows
- Meaghan Messner, Max is a Grasshopper/soon-to-be kindergartener and younger brother Jay is a Bumblebee
- Dave Stotz has three children: Mitch & Abb are PIC alumns and their younger brother Eli is a Peanut
- Karen Wagner, Ben is a PIC alumni and his younger sister Annelise is a Rainbow
Wondering how you can contribute? As they say, “It’s not what you know, but WHO you know.”
- Can you approach your employer about sponsoring, or advertising at, our event?
- Does your network include connections to restaurants, museums, or other vendors?
- Are you a lawyer, artist or craftsman who can donate your professional expertise?
- Can you or a family member donate a vacation experience, air-miles or hotel reward points?
Any questions at all, please email Karen Stachelek.